Saturday, 10 December 2016

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag!

Hey everyone, I said I'd try and post more so here I am, back with a tag!

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I know its terrible but I rarely complete a full cleanse!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I try to but it definitely slips by the way side very often!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
If it chips, I just remove it straight away. However because of my job, I rarely get to paint them, unfortunately.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
If I start to run out of something I just order online if possible! I hate being harassed by the shop assistants so much.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
My worst beauty habit is definitely not cleaning my brushes properly. I'm so bad at remembering to do it.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I definitely put off doing the washing, as I know if I put it off Richard will end up doing it for me.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Never! I know how long it takes me to get ready. And if I'm going out out it takes me literally forever to get ready! Richard always moans at me for just how long it takes me!!
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Never! I really need to save money but the more I know I need to save the worse I am at saving. I just love spending money!
9. How organised are your makeup and nail polish collections?
I'll go through phases. My nail polish collection is always organised but makeup, not so much! It all has a place, but because my hours are so all over the place it just becomes so disorganised.

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment