Friday, 28 October 2016

UPDATE: Where have I been?

So I've been away for about 9 months and I'm not sure how that's happened! Where have I been?

I moved house! Richard and I decided we'd outgrown our wonderful flat and in July we moved into a house. It's absolutely massive and completely unnecessary! We have 2 bedrooms, a basement room and a loft conversion, as well! It's insane!

We also bought a dog! We are now the proud owners of a beautiful pug called Riley (who as I write this is lying next to me making one of his toys squeak incessantly)




I'm being promoted! I've had a lot of work to do out of work towards my promotion, which has taken up a lot of my time, as well as working a rolling shift pattern which I'm still really struggling with! 

I'm making no promises but as I am off work just me and doggo today I decided I'd write this quick update and include this photo of my gorgeous pup!



No comments:

Post a Comment