Wednesday, 6 January 2016

This Or That Tag

Hi everyone, today I've decided to do a tag I saw a while ago and I think I may have done it already before but it's quite a fun one! I'm just gonna get straight into the questions...

Makeup:
1. Bronzer or blusher? Bronzer
2. Lipgloss or lipstick? Lipstick
3. Eyeliner or mascara? Mascara
4. Foundation or concealer? Concealer
5. Neutral or colour eyeshadow? Neutral
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed
7. Brushes or sponges? Brushes

Nails:
1. OPI or China Glaze? OPI
2. Long or short? I prefer them longer but have to have them quite short for work
3. Acrylic or natural? Natural
4. Brights or darks? Darks
5. Flower or no flower? No flower

Body:
1. Perfume or body splash? Perfume
2. Lotion or body butter? Body butter
3. Body wash or soap? Soap
4. Lush or Body Shop? Lush

Fashion:
1. Jeans or jogging bottoms? Jeans
2. Long sleeve or short? Mid-long
3. Dresses or skirts? Skirts
4. Stripes or plaid? Stripes
5. Flip flops or sandals? Sandals
6. Scarves or hats? Scarves
7. Studs or dangly earrings? Studs
8. Necklaces or bracelets? Necklaces
9. Heels or flats? Flats

Hair:
1. Curly or straight? Curly
2. Bun or ponytail? Ponytail
3. Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins
4. Hairspray or gel? Hairspray
5. Long or short? Long
6. Light or dark? Dark
7. Side sweep or full fringe? Full fringe
8. Up or down? I'd say down, but I always end up throwing it up in a ponytail part way through the day!

That's it guys, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment