Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and ate far too much. Today, as its the first day of the new year, I thought I'd share my New Years Resolutions with you all:

- Reach my Slimming World target by September
- Go to the gym at least twice a week
- Finish at least one crochet project before starting another
- Start savings for our own home
- Eat really well and look after my new kidney as well as possible
- Choose a sport and get really good at it to hopefully take part in the British Transplant Games 2017
- Set a blogging schedule and stick to it- I want to upload at least two posts a week from now on

They're all of my resolutions, thanks for reading! Let me know yours if you like and I'll be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment