Friday, 8 January 2016

Collective Haul

Hi everyone! I'm back again with a haul of some bits I've bought over the last month! When you're not at work because of surgery but you need to get out the house what else can you do but shop? There's a mix of Primark, Matalan, Tesco and some makeup, as well.
 The first item is this turtle neck red jumper from Primark, which was £8. I have this in green and grey already (which featured in my Primark Haul in October) and I loved them so much because they're so comfy I decided to pick up another!
 Next I have this amazing A-line skirt from Tesco, which was £12. The only thing I'm not too happy with is that the pockets aren't real!
 Next is this skirt from Matalan, which was £14! This one is more bodycon but it is so stretchy and comfortable, and looks good with the red jumper tucked in, black tights and boots.
 Next is this sparkly jumper, from Primark, which I wore on Boxing Day. I can't remember exactly but I think it was £10, but it is really comfortable, and not at all itchy, which is something I worried about, and they had it in grey and green and a few other colours, as well.
 This scarf from Primark is one of my favourite buys! It was £5, and the girl at the till told me that they have exactly the same one in New Look for £15, which she bought a week before she saw this in store!
 As one of my New Years Resolutions involves the gym, I decided to pick up some more gym gear, and Primark gym gear is so comfy and I don't see the point in spending a fortune on it when this is good enough! All their three quarter gym leggings are £7 and most have a pocket on the bum ( although these and the ones below are annoying as they don't fit my phone, whereas my older ones do!)
 These are my favourite out of the two I picked up, although when I first bought them I had to take them back! I picked up what I thought were a 14, and when I got them home took them out of the bag to put away and saw they were a 6, but because they were folded over on the hanger I had no idea until I got them back as I'm an idiot and didn't check the label!
 This gym top is so comfy and I always feel more motivated when I'm wearing brighter colours in the gym. This one was £6.
 This is a vest top with a crop over the top,and I believe this one was £6, as well. I haven't worn this one yet, though.
 Onto makeup, I have the Revolution Iconic Pro 1 palette, which I absolutely adore.
 I also have the Iconic Pro 2 palette, which I don't love as much, but I do still love, and they are both supposed to be dupes for the Lorac Pro palettes!
 I LOVE this blush palette from Makeup Revolution! It's absolutely stunning. I got the one in Sugar & Spice, and I think my favourite so far is the top left.
 I also picked up some Collection products with a Boots voucher I received for Christmas. The eyeliner and foundation are favourites of mine anyway, and I always re purchase, but I'm on the hunt for a new mascara so I thought I'd give this a go at £2.99 and so far it's okay but it's definitely no They're Real.
 Next are these two Rimmel Provocalips. I love the one in Make Your Move (so much so I got three for Christmas) that I thought I should try some other shades. I picked up Skinny Dipping, which on reflection I think is a bit pale for me, and Berry Seductive.
 And finally from Primark I picked up some elastic hair ties, new false nails and these two lips colours in Nude and Purple. They're Matt Lipstick Crayons and I've only worn the nude one so far, but it felt nice on the lips, though it did wear quickly.

That's everything I bought! I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment